Oh, how I’ve missed my NFL Draft Kings Sunday games. I participate in a private DK league where the lineups are only for the 1pm and 4pm slate of games on Sunday. The payouts are for the total after four (4) weeks.
Every week I’ll post my chosen lineup with some logic / reason for my picks. I’ll also have the previous week’s results! After further ado, here is Patty’s Week One DK lineup:
- Kyler is an intriguing play, but his value warrants the spend considering his low price. While the preseason didn’t match the hype for the #1 overall pick from Oklahoma, his legs give him a higher floor than most. Anything he provides through the air would be a cushy bonus.
- The #1 running back in the NFL behind an improved offensive line with limited receiver options? Give me Saquon to anchor my team this week and probably a dozen others…
- The Vikings plan on making up for lost time, and games, with Dalvin Cook. A year further away from his ACL injury will help Minnesota unleash him for real. That mission starts today…
- Josh Allen’s inaccuracy means staying safe with high percentage throws. That means Cole Beasley might be the recipient of a sneaky good PPR season.
- Death, taxes and Julio Jones being a monster. Fresh off a brand new $66 million deal, #11 will be looking to live up to the money starting today.
- Doug Baldwin is gone and someone has to step up in Seattle, right? Enter Tyler Lockett. Already wildly efficient with big plays, Lockett should see an uptick in volume and his game breaking habits has him looking at 10 touchdowns.
- While Saquon will get the bulk of the attention from Dallas linebackers on Sunday, a healthy Evan Engram should be able to make some big plays on play action and intermediate passes. He should see upwards of 5+ targets.
- Antonio Gates has finally moved on, but Philip Rivers has not. That means the current Charger TE, Hunter Henry, will be a key piece in San Diego’s aerial attack.
- The Seahawks D/ST at home against the Bengals with a horrendous offensive line and no AJ Green? Check!