Week One Recap: 199.12 (3/19)
Week Two Recap: 113.18 (17/19)
Week Three Recap: 193.36 (1/19)
Week Four Recap: 142.30 (14/19)
Week Five Recap: 139.14 (8/19)
Week Six Recap: 112.42 (15/19)
Week Seven Recap: 156.26 (3/19)
Week Eight Recap: 155.74 (3/19)
Week Nine Recap: 118.82 (17/19)
Week Ten Recap: 80.02 (19/19) Yikes…
Against my better judgement, this week I’ll be putting all my eggs into a Giant(s) basket – pun intended. My inconsistency has been maddening and desperate times calls for desperate measures…
- Is there one more vintage home performance in you, Eli? I’m buying another strong performance from the offensive line to give #10 time to find his weapons.
- Speaking of Eli’s weapons, Saquon and Odell are in for huge games if Manning and the Giants have success tomorrow. I’m all in on the trio!
- Michael Thomas at home and against the Eagles without any healthy cornerbacks? Yes, please!
- No Golden Tate and the Lions can’t protect Matt Stafford. Theo Riddick should see a ton of volume out of the backfield.
- Doug Martin is getting the majority of the carries on a team that has a petrified QB. Sign me up for the Muscle Hamster to have a solid game.
- The Jags corners could make life difficult for AB and Juju and that benefits Vance McDonald to get a bump in targets. TE has been rough this year but Vance is worth a roll tomorrow.
- I had to go to the clearance section at some point and Michael Gallup was all I could find. Not confident about him but he does have nine targets the past two games…
- I’m thinking the Washington D/ST will give the Texans run game fits and force the ball to be in the air a bit more than Deshaun Watson would like.