Reminder, this Draft Kings league I’m in only includes the 1 o’clock and 4 o’clock games on Sundays.
Week One Recap: 199.12 (third out of nineteen)
Week Two Lineup:
- Can’t go wrong with ‘Can’t Guard Mike‘ and AB
- Khalil Mack ain’t walking through that door… Keenum builds off last week against an awful defense
- Ajayi should see an increased workload after a longer layoff from week one
- Lewis should see a ton of volume and is again PPR gold
- Enunwa came back and picked right where he left off. Always nice to be a young QB’s favorite target
- The stars are aligning for Kittle to breakout with McKinnon out for the year and Goodwin banged up
- With Keenan Allen having Tre-Davious White follow him all game, Williams could have a sneaky week
- Not sold on Derek Carr. Or Gruden. Or the Raiders. Give me Denver at Mile High with Von and Bradley causing havoc.
Good luck to all of us degenerates out there!