HEY GUYS! There are a few people that will be heavily owned this week by others on FanDuel like Tom Brady. He is a man on a mission to stick it to Jim Irsay and the Colts so play the man. I would just take the entire Patriots offense if I could because there will be blood in Indianapolis. These are the people I love this week in FanDuel. Remember that last-minute injuries can completely change the significance of a player. For example keep a keen eye out for the injury report on Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett. He has an ailing ankle and if he cannot go rookie Javorius Allen will be a must play against the 49ers at $5,100. That being said, here are my top plays…
- Matthew Stafford ($6,900) vs. CHI – You might try to argue and say that “Frat Stafford” has been horrific the past three weeks and rightfully so but he went up against three monster defenses in Arizona, Seattle and Denver. What better way is there to get back on track then to face a Bears defense at home? He not only has a great matchup but his price will allow you to take little risks at other positions. He is my gut play of the week.
- Carson Palmer ($8,000) @ PIT – I have Carson ranked as my #3 QB this week behind Brady and Rodgers. He is a very safe play against Pittsburgh’s secondary and his precision with Fitzgerald and Brown have been on point.
- Tom Brady ($9,000) @ IND – Revenge game with the whole world watching on Sunday Night vs. a bunch of crybabies = total destruction.
- LeGarette Blount ($6,500) and Dion Lewis ($7,200) @ IND – Pick you poison. The Patriot running backs have trampled the Colts every time they meet. Last year in the AFC Championship game it was LeGarette Blount scoring 3 TD’s and had me laughing to the bank. The game before that Jonas Grey had 199 yards while the running backs totalled 244 yards and 4 TD’s. I wouldn’t even mind if you told me you were taking both of them.
- Arian Foster ($8,500) @ JAX – Arian didn’t even have a great game by any imagination last week but still tallied up 20 fantasy points vs. the Colts. This week he faces another bad defens in the Jaguars that rank 28th against running backs.
- Danny Woodhead ($6,100) @ GB – Danny has been extremely consistent and the Chargers will most likely be chasing points all game long. That is a recipe for success for a pass-catching running back like “Woody.”
- Chris Ivory ($7,300) vs. WAS – Ivory runs like his life depends on it and has been crushing the competition. He may be facing a Washington defense that is good against the run but I expect the Jets to run and run often.
- Julian Edelman ($7,900) @ IND – Edelman is this year’s Jordy Nelson with a cheaper price tag. “The Squirrel” has been getting his nut off this season averaging 19.25 fantasy points.
- James Jones ($6,600) vs. SD – 5 TD’s in five games guys.
- Eric Decker ($6,100) vs. WAS – Washington’s secondary is terrible and Decker is too talented not to take advantage of that.
- Calvin Johnson ($8,200) vs. CHI – Who the heck on Chicago is going to be able to stick “Megatron?” His targets have been there but he has had very tough matchups the past few weeks. This will be his coming out game. I expect at least one touchdown from the big guy.
- Marques Wilson ($5,400) @ DET – Keep an eye out for the injury reports on Alshon Jeffery and Eddie Royal. If they don’t play Marques must be in your lineup.
1. Rob Gronkowski – ($8,200) @ IND – I have a really good feeling about the best tight end in football. He will score at least once and be worth his price tag, I GUARANTEE it.
2. Antonio Gates – ($5,500) @ GB – He played exceptionally well last week vs. the Steelers in his first game back and his price will not be this low for long. 3. Tyler Eiffert – (@6,000) @ BUF – “Eiffert because it’s funny” has been doing a great job this year. Rex Ryan loves blitzing heavily which will make Dalton checkdown to his TE early and often.
- Robbie Gould ($4,500) @ DET – Gould has a power leg and is kicking in the dome. He is also as cheap as it will get.
- Justin Tucker (4,900) @ 49ers – Just a gut feeling here but I see double-digit fantasy points.
- Jets D ($4,800) vs. WAS – They are home and they are gooood.
- Min D ($4,500) vs. KC – Without Jamaal Charles the Chiefs will struggle to get it going.
- Lions D ($4,300) vs. CHI – As cheap as they come at home vs. a mediocre offense. Sign me up.
Good luck this week. If you have any questions let me know.